Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Service is Not the Same

I just received a huge compliment from one of my out of state clients! I have been working with these wonderful folks for probably almost 2 years now and they are so excited to be moving to sunny Florida to be closer to their grandkids and away from the snow and ice of the North! The only problem is their house in Oil City, PA which has not sold yet. Well they got an offer which is always great news! The thing that made me so proud is that they emailed me to review the terms of the offer their PA Realtor sent them to make sure it was solid and to help answer some of their concerns. I was really humbled that they think so much of my work and service to them, and I made sure to offer them the best advice that I could give while honoring their relationship with their PA Realtor!

Some Realtors talk about service, I make sure to live it every day with my clients! I KNOW that there is no other Realtor that will look out for the best interests of their clients more than I will and I have built my business on this pratice. This has been a great day for me already, just knowing that I am able to help my clients achieve their goals!

And if anyone knows someone who needs a great house in Oil City, PA or (anywhere else) just let me know and I will put you in touch with the right folks!

Make it a great day!

Patty

No comments: